Daejeon, South Korea
The operation of these neutron monitors is supported by the Chonnam National University, Gwangju, 61186, South Korea and Chungnam National University, Daejeon, 34134, South Korea.
|Detector||18 BF3 detectors in one building|
|configured as 3 6-NM64 sections|
|Geographic latitude||36.24˚ N|
|Geographic longitude||127.22˚ E|
|Altitude||200 m asl|
|Effective vertical cutoff rigidity (Epoch 2010.0)||11.22 GV|
|In continuous operation since||2011-10-15|
Detailed station information
The Principal Investigator is Dr. Suyeon Oh, email@example.com
Conditions for use of data
- You are welcome to use Daejeon neutron monitor data under the following conditions:
- You agree to acknowledge the source of data in any publication; for example:
The neutron monitor data from Daejeon are provided by Chonnam National University, Department of Earth Science Education.
- You agree to send a copy of any paper using these data to:
Dr. Suyeon Oh
Department of Earth Science Education
Chonnam National University
77 Yongbong-ro, Buk-gu, Gwangju, 61186
- Commercial or industrial use of the data is prohibited without previous agreement with the PI of the station (see name and address above).
- You may share these data with colleagues, provided you inform them of these conditions.
In the event there are future modifications to the data, NMDB will always return the most recent version.
We will document any significant changes in the station notes.